High Power illuminator with 48 pieces LED
• Two stages of constant current circuit avoid LED away from instantly impulse impact when started.
• 50% design margin and accurate constant current circuit drive not only develop excellent performance of LED but maintain whole product a super long life of 10 years.
• Low failure rate of products is guaranteed by the professional in-house optimized independent circuit technology, which has been widely used in the illuminators for more than 5 years.
• Wide edge of silica gel circle and water stop line ensure IP66 waterproof and dustproof level.
• Twice direct cooling heat sink processing enable to increase the cooling coefficient and prolong the service life of the product.
• Patent design hexagonal spherical light sensor more accurately responses ambient brightness and improves accuracy of automatic light control.
• Flexible angle-adjustable bracket can extend the illuminance range widely.
• Robust cooling fin design is available the illuminator working at -40℃ to 50℃.
• Super energy saving circuit with low electrical power consumption.
• Super power dot-matrix IR LED with strong light effect, long service life and low light decline feature.
• High efficient twice optical lens processing achieves 90% of the luminous efficiency.
• The housing adopts high thermal conductivity aluminum to enhance heat dispersion property.
• Stainless steel bracket and screw ensure low maintenance.
Wide Range of Application
• Recommended for security at ports, railway systems, border, prisons, traffic LRP/ANPR, ITS as well as large public places surveillance.
* IMPORTANT When Purchasing from our website the correct Beam angle & IR distance will be optional the price will remain the same for all sizes.*
Model Beam angle IR distance(850nm)
15° – 45° 300m-180m
30° – 90° 200m-120m
45° – 150° 140m-90m
60° – 180° 90m-60m
90° – 200° 80m-50m
120° – 230° 60m-40m
*IR distance is tested by Sony 1/3 CCD Camera.
To achieve the distance needed, please pay attention to your camera specification and lens before purchase. It is normal phenomenon that distance may vary due to different cameras and lens.